Thursday, April 2, 2009

is it too late for a resolution?

hello wello =D hunnah wunnah says hiya wiyaaaaaaa


*ish, lame.*


I, siti raihannah binti mohammad, is a VEGETABLE. i haven't been doing anything good for the people around me, neither do i have done anything for myself. ^____^ ehehehehe~ whoops.


rewind for a little bit, my new years resolution was to change my vulnerable self. i didnt wanna be stepped on, taken advantage of, it was just that minor thing. i didnt wanna be lied to la by a certain someone; but it was just that. & i figured, that isn't enough to last me for the rest of the year.


i wanna work hard. i wanna be smarter. i wanna be able to not depend on others, including my own happiness. my happiness belongs to me right now, there aint a lot of it to share around, so i guess it's time that i refill these pockets of mine. kan? it isnt anyone's fault (but mine?) that i am just one clueless airhead that doesnt know anything. that is what i shoud've change a looong time ago. maybe im pushing myself but, right now it's better than not doing anything at all.


by the way, im tired of being depressed & angry all the time. angst = teenager. not for 20 year-olds anymore. the only person who could get rid of all this is me. or else i wont grow (hahh..not the first time i heard this!! :D)


oh weeeeeell....so therefore, i will turn myself from this,




to this,






jessica rabbit...


ahahahahhahahahaahhah :P :P :P :P


gotta love her :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: