Thursday, April 16, 2009

great.....now i have to choose between two again

Both are decent choices. Either two of them are fine; one's far away, one's right here in kk. One's ready to accept me, one's still undetermined. This one is in kk. The "judgement" day is tomorow. I don't even know what to say yet @_@

I want both of them! Of course, not only is it impossible, it's ridiculous :P Nothing good comes from being greedy. Don't forget that hannah.

It's still doesn't change the fact though, that I have to somehow let go of one. It's gonna take a toll on my conscience. I can feel it T_T I'll be feeling all guilty & whiny & complain-ny & everything-y. Argh. I hate choosing! =(

I want the one in kk but what if I'm not wanted? If I take the one that's far away, the DISTANCE man...I'm not kidding. FAR.

I guess I have to make a wise choice. That seems somewhat unlikely of the infamous hannah the childish nerd. But I have to try because I might end up losing both. Which is much worse. I need a little guidance & probably more advices from my VIPs. People, I need you T_T

Oh yeah, I'm talking bout job offers here by the way. Forgot to mention that. Tomorow's the interview with Imperial Hotel (kk). Whoopsie~

6 comments:

kyrea said...

guess ko sda p interview tu kan?
neway.....cmana la????

hunnah said...

SUDA!!!! :D :D :D :D :D td pagi!
yuqiiieeeee ko sda kurus!!! gila!!!! aku jumpa ko td aku perasan ni =))))))))))))))

oo ya interview ehehe entah...ok la aku rs...nda tau la...huhu...tgk la...namau p danum.....

ariff said...

hm. what post eh?
hotels. i like hotels. nnti can give me voucher or something. :D

btw. i got the mas ticket. say goodbye to airasia

hunnah said...

probably front office, that's what i was asking for at least. there were massive vacancies for a lot of posts! rambang mata la :D :D :D :D :D

no proooooob..kirim kan i jejaka russia seekor cukup la tu ^^ hehehehehehehhee

oh? mr ariff's blog *click*

ariff said...

hm. I don't think you want jejaka russia. They don't eat spicy food at all. So if I bring them to Malaysia probably would be very hard for them.

hunnah said...

reallyyyyyyy? kesian! yup, ur right. im a huge fan of sambal belacan. xleh2, no russian dudes for me