Friday, April 3, 2009

a bad coloured rainbow hahaha

hehahaaaa. i did some changes to my blog but the colours are still......berhamburan hehehehehehe. sakit la jua mata tgk >.<


i didn't plan on writing anything specific (or useful hehee) on this post (as always) sooooooooo...wanna see my new pictures? :DDDDDDD





Before:




After:










(nope that won't do...again!)








FINAL:




wat do ya think??????? ngehh...at times, i do feel like Xena...u know...the warrior princess? i didnt at first but seriously, im hearing the theme song a lot in my head nowadays @_@ but, im really liking this new hair. its kinda like a transformation, which was what i wanted! i was getting tired of my old hair so much. (do i sound self-centered? :P)





3 comments i cannot forget:

1. "U don't look malaysian! or asian! or eroupean! u look...HANNAH!" by my mom. she meant i created a new race. bangsa hannah. i looked so different i created a new race hehehehehe i love my mom ^___^ course, moms always say nice things bout their kids, so im still on earth ;)

2. "Hannaaaaaaaaah u look nice!" by my lil bro. that's the first time he said that =)

3. "My, siapa kawan ko ni? dari hari tu lagi aku nampak" my best friend amy's mom. we've known each other for the past 11 years. that's about the same time i've known her mom too :D :D :D :D :D :D





no 1 & 3 cracks me up to tears ^______________________^ while no 2, gave me tears for a different reason =))


well, that's it for now. i have tons of things to write but i'll save that for another time. my back ache is IMPOSSIBLE!!! i guess i have been sitting here a bit too long....ehehh..

id like to say thank u to those new people who visited my blog! do feel free to leave any comment or say something at the chat box =)

bye bye now!

No comments: