Monday, April 13, 2009

dude, do not shake the bottle. seriously.

being nice really just gives u issues huh? woookay.

u know how my post usually starts with stuff like,



"Im feeling kind of............"

"It's just so sad................"

"Im so angry that............."

"Im stressed out......."

"Syam is so hot........"




oops.



that last sentence.....probably was the first time i write it here =D

couldn't resist LMAO!!




nakal! :P *distracted for a good 10 minutes*







ERHEM.


i think i've mentioned it before too, when trying to not be a pain in someone's ass, it brings pain into ur own ass. T_T aye, sad but true. that seems to be like a theme for my life. im cursed. for a whole lifetime.

i have like a trivial & complicated issue with a certain someone whom i do not wanna mention. i wanna forget the whole thing, we're supposed to be close, heck, we're flesh & blood. but, that person dissapointed & hurt me so badly, i couldn't even talk it out with him/her. *i wanna keep this person anonymous.*

i've wrote about this person before in my previous posts. and i kept how i felt & my thoughts to myself as it feels disgusting even on my tounge to talk about it. I REALLY CAN'T! that indifferent face & nonchalant behaviour really from him/her puts me down. that person knew what he/she had done to me but it seems like he/she doesn't care.

seeing as how talking won't get anywhere anyways, i tried to swallow everything & forget about it. but when something so strong is bottled up in u, it is bound to leak its way out of ur heart. i am human nonetheless. i do have feelings.

so, that person went & did some things that really2 pisses me off & those kept emotions of mine arised. if it hasn't anything to do with what happened in the past, its okay. the thing is, it HAS something to do with it. undoubtedly, i guess that person really does not understand what im going thru. =(

penat. really penat with this. im tired of compromising. with me refusing to not come clean with u, im doing u one BIG FAT FAVOUR. im sparing u the guilt that u should've felt due to ur own actions. im burdening my own self carrying this heavy bottle containing of ur wrong doings to me, so shouldn't it be like a silent mutual thing? u r the MATURE ONE.

so dude...................do not shake the bottle. seriously.

2 comments:

kyrea said...

hanah...
sabar...
mcm aku tau sepa...

hunnah said...

yah...sepa lg :P

lek ba...aku lepas cni ja ni, then i dont think about it :D