Monday, April 6, 2009

hari yang paling random

good evening :D

ini post ni semua pasal saya. brace urself, its LONG ahahahha...haa...ahahh *ketawa angin*

i don't know how my interview went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the anxiety still hits me even when everything was over...hmm i dunno if that was like a real interview or anything, they still have to refer to this one dude..well, at least, i smelled good & i put on my best bila-jumpa-mama-mentua smile. up to them la suda tu kan? :D :D :D

ok, this might sound psychologically off, but when im alone & taking the bus or walking, my train of thought is so intense i feel like my brain & me are two different entities. do i....need a shrink? haha! from the days of my diploma, when traveling to get my ass to the airport, excursions, on a bus from ktn to kl & back, on the plane itself, dammit, I FRIGGIN' THINK A LOT!!!!!!!!! at times it can be soothing, at times the skeletons in my closet comes out on its own. they would mock me >.<>

first mishap of the day, lambat bangun. ^______^ eheh. fuuh. nsb baik miss irene pun busy time pagi. whew~ then i walked out of my room, my lil bro was eating maggi, & could still hear my big bro's snores. oh lookie, my mom is still here too. okay. @_@ both of my brothers ponteng school!!! kaliff nda pigi kelas! @_____@ & mama nda pegi office..she's just gonna go to teach =D hahh..cumilnya family ku ^____^

k, my mom sent me to my dad's office. the company was just in front of his anyways, so dgn selambanya masuk p office dia & said

"haaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

nden, he said,

"bukan the tourism division tu d sadong jaya ka?"

erm. wait. inoprise is....d depan office papa la kan? i was in likas. sadong jaya = kk

TTT__________________________TTT

"eheh...buli papa...hantar hannah p kk? :D" ngahahahhah

"ya ya papa hantar, cepat" :P lalalalaaa...


& so i got there, did the interview, & went to get the best roti sardine in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D forgotla nama restaurant tu, but i went there last time & ordered tu roti sardine la, haihh...pnya nyaman...ohh & i saw my old schoolmate. junior la. mau tegur...but he was so proud of his girlfriend *sigh* & he made a face that stated "im the man" ???????? bah. aku makan la dlu ah. while watching men in their underpants. literally hahaha!! tv 2 was interviewing former Mr. Kuching 1989 & he was eating 10 boiled eggs @_@ muak eh. yeckhh.

it stopped raining, & so i guess i'll walk from sadong to karamunsing's bustop (-_-") i didnt wana wait up on my parents, & it was still early so i decided to go home on my own. its far, but i just didn't wanna wait.

so, my scatterbrained thoughts started, as usual. i just wanna think about everything surrounding me & comment it in my own head. as i was thinking & thinking & thinking some more, i was already near the bustop. hooray! :D i was actually near the wide green vass that i just usually passed inside of a car. it was kinda nice :D it wasn't as far as i thought too!!!

so, all i had to do now was cross the road...so...


"AMOOOOOIIIII!!!! INI ORG KIRIM SALAM BA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!"



wtf....

*cars honking*

KIMAK!!!!!!!!!! tidak lucu tu T_T aku...hmpir kena langgar sbb kau mau ckp kwn ko kirim slam. meh aku silambam dulu kau.


but my mood quickly changed! i was passing under a jalan tingkat2 *nda tau cmna mau explain* pnya smat @_@ i will bring naha there one day for ammature photography sessions ;P

so i finally got to the bustop. :D whew. no more weird encounters i hope. so i was just daydreaming & thinking while waiting, then a pacik tegur me "nak, mana kau mo pigi ni?" i told him, & he asked where i was from, bangsa apa, jawab ja la. didn't look like a harmful person so i just talked to him. then he said "blah blah pacik aziz blah blah blah" the rest was kinda incomprehendable...so i just nodded la. entah apa dia bilang.

nden, smpai la my bus kan. so i walked to get my butt in there, nden this pacik (aziz, i guess) was suddenly standing up & said "ini bagi dia duduk ini, ko kasi dia duduk saya kenal ini" ? hah? oh...ok, thanks i guess but i could stand. im no whiner. nden the bus conductor talked to him. pointed to me & said "mari cni saudara pacik aziz!" ??????? what? apa? kah? ok. aku. naik. saja. lah. the pacik was talking to the bus driver. what's going on here?

gerak la suda bas tu kan. but i was still confused with what just happened. oh well. so, i took out my tambang, pointing to the bus conductor, giving it to him. & he refused it with a tiny head shake. ?????????????????? aik. kenapa? multiple times, i pointed it to him, but he didnt seem to want it. ???????????????????????? c'moooooooooooooooooooon let me pay like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not priviliged with anything here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nden, the pacik came into my head. @_@ *gasp* mafia ka pacik td tu? erm. im just gonna put on my iPod.

so, i arrived home. i tried to pay for my ride, but all the bus dude said was "Jalan ja la" TT____________________TT hahh. ok.

it's still a long way till i actually get my butt home. i have to walk about, half a mile? maybe? kinda far but i like the view especially when its rainy. the clouds get all dramatic & smoky. iim gonna kidnap my dad's cam one of these days & take them cloud picts!!!! heheheheheh...best baaa..mau2 lg kalau curi2 naik tangki air dekat guardhouse tu. wahh.

suddenly, my feet feels kinda sore. they hurt!! my ankles was killing me! staga. teda pun aku terseliuh td!! kenapa sakit niiiiiii...duinah mcm2 la ba. then, i looked down to my feet.

yes. of course. the whole point of me being out of the house was to attend an interview.

OF COURSE I HAVE 3 INCH HEELS ON.

(-________________________________________-")

i....wasn't aware of that. i should've just waited for my parents shouldn't I? LMAO

itulah...that was my day...from my eyes, my views, my perspective...where I could reminisce about it one day & laugh, frown maybe, & unable to explain why :D just one of those days that are both senseless & significant at the same time. boy. i talk a lot don't i?

2 comments:

kyrea said...

hun!! aku pun pena tepikir mo naik p tangki air...hahahaha..

p/s: apaka suara darth vader di sebalik pahe mu ini??

hunnah said...

MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! aku sda naik satu kali ^_^ beeessst tp bikin takut jua...aku.....nda naik smpai atas la hahahahhahahahha!!!

pahe? darth vader? apakah? maksud ko lagu2 aku kah? hehehehe