Saturday, April 11, 2009

astaga!!!! i have an exam tomorow!!!!! @.@

& here i am, in front of my laptop :D

tomorrow's the takaful exam, &....well....erm....i've only memorized the table of content T_T

after meeting up with my bestie amesz, i promised myself that i would definitely read the book.

but.....

QUENTIN TARENTINO'S BACK-TO-BACK MOVIES ARE PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can i resist maaaaan....i love his movies @.@

uhuh im so bad ;P

erhem!

i feel like this week has been quite a rollercoaster ride...most of it going down..my mind's just blank most of the time~ like im experiencing burnout coz of staying at home too much T_T guess that's explains me no being able to study? :D *alasan*

but reaaaaallyyyy!!! i don't even have anything interesting to write, tp...mau blog juga >(

oh yeah, i just have this teeny explaination to make! if ur hearing black-metalish or darth vader's voice when opening my blog, i am not spreading evil nor is Mr Darth Vader trying to communicate to u..it's...my songlist T______T in case ur curious, Tala Tala Tala Tala consist of:


~Dope Crunk by Beats Antique~

~Elastic Eye by The Chemical Brothers~

~Shake Break Bounce by The Chemical Brothers~

~Slow Spines by Chris Clark (this could be the one sounding like Darth Vader)~

~Digital Monkey by Balkan Beat Box~

~Snakecharmer by Bassnectar~



^___________________________________________^



I HEART THESE SONGS!

wallflower, out! =)

No comments: