Friday, March 27, 2009

update! ;D

1. my hair's straighten, rebonded & i have fringe. curious?? next post la pict. :P

2. still not working. no surprise there LMAO im pathethic, but am still cute. ^_____________________________^ i will slap myself later. hmm..im still struggling thru dis one. but im optimistic!!

3. i am confused, hurt, & feeling casted away right now. no surprise either eh? im destined somehow for negativity. optimistic, yes :D

4. discovery!! my cats penjealous rupanya. pantang, kami makan dia pun mau. kami ketawa drg pun lompat2 mau attention. olololoooo.

5. im totally in an experimenting mode. no boundaries, trying everything new =) hehe

6. ok, i want everyone to know this. if ur a girl, & me being friends with ur boyfriend bothers the fuck out of u, tell me straight out & i'll leave both of u alone. if ur a boy, & me being friends with u pisses the heck outta ur girlfriend, dont waste my time k? dont drag me into ur issues. i know how i am, i have seen how a person is intentionally wanting attention that it disrupts a relationship, or it bothers either one, the guy or the girl; but i am not THAT GIRL. that kind of BITCH ruined my life (momentarily) before & i swore that THAT is what i DONT want to be.

7. there'll be more potty-mouthing, & they're not sugar-coated hehe. ERHEM. im 21 years old, becoming 22 soon. ive pretty much seen a lot of people by now. & experience quite a few things. so i'll know a MORON when i see one. try not to judge me as the baby-faced soft-spoken hannah all the time. i can be the in-ur-face hannah too.

8. i have a BEDHEAD SMUDGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i'll stop being angry & start being grateful for the good things that happened recently.

No comments: