Thursday, March 5, 2009

i went a lil overboard T___T

i am so fickle.

i like, change every two seconds.

i realized that my anger (from previous post) is totally unfair. anger maybe, but to throw my thoughts up to a point where i dont considerate others' feelings, especially my loved ones really just makes me a MORON.

probably there was another reason for this; i have been sleeping a lil too much...pms? T___T

anyway, my parents r a bit possessive right now & i can understand why; aku ni anak dorang, bukannya setakat kenalan ja. it makes me feel really bad & guilty to be thinking & saying the stuff here. but, i am only human, i can get angry too. this is like what, the umpteenth time i mention dis? but seriously, there's no excuse for me saying wat i did, thank goodness its only in my personal online diary where they dont read it, instead of me going to another tantrum & yelling all those stuff. GOSH. that would've been terrible.

i remembered when i was in kuantan, i desperately thought of home & wanted so bad to stay here; i was so sure that everything will be fine, i'll be most happy here, with my dear family & friends; & now im not gonna let my impulsive self change my mind all the time. yeah, things might not go according to plan but i just got to make do with watever is given to me. right?

it helps tho in this dillema i feel; i think i can make a good decision when im not all angry & tantrumatic.

danum? or kk?

..


....


.......


.........


....................

No comments: