Sunday, March 15, 2009

i cant come up with anything intelligent for my title

& neither do i have much to say in my post MIAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! im just updating doodadoodadoooooodaaaaaaa~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

wat hav i been up to...waaaat hav iiiii beeeeeeen up tooooooooooooooo................








?





well...





i guess.......
















NOTHING!!!!!!














:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D







i made cookies? yahh hannah...u wrote bout dat already....







im confused bout where to work? yeah yeah..same old same old...no wonder nobody reads ur blog hannah...buweekkk :P :P :P :P :P








im right now super sensitive? dis will be depressing. no.









nahh...i got nothing. i didnt do much these past few days. yesterday i was supposed to take this exam for an insurance exam (YIKES!!) which was postponed to april 11th (whew..~) & yesterday too, i was supposed to already start my driving lisence, but...ahh...all growny uppy things are jinxed to me; i cant do any of them. ada2 ja. or maybe im the one that's jinxed 0_________0 wo......kay. dont even get me started on working. but i promised myself i wont think about working or watever today. i want think clever today. i want happy & dont sad. hah. ahahah. hahaaaa.

oh yeah, i was supposed to send my spm results to my pacik pol today too, but nahh, dat didnt happen...too. gosh. berapa banyak baaaaaa benda nda settle ni. it does get to u, u noe?

dis....dis....dis is not good for my chronic idiopathic urticaria. im not supposed to even be stressed out people. IM ALLERGIC TO IT. @_@

im supposed to send it before monday la, not a big deal at all. but but but, if my jinx right here stops its malicious streak, i am supposed to be busy today @_@ i am supposed to dance maybe? which mean pacik pol would have to kick my ass coz i wont be able to send him my spm results. but i absolutely do not want to put that (me possibly being busy) into today's planning or even hope that it happens. this jinx seems unstoppable.


apart from all of that, im fine & healthy & just chilling out at my home while blissfully being lazy & having too much sleep :D yeah. dat about describes everything.

oh wait. im gaining weight as i speak. wait, there's something wrong with that phrase.

im gaining weight as i blog. haha! not funny? ok.

so, how has ur week treating u? feel free to share it with me. & in doing so, u probably will add more misery in my life.















happiness!!! u'll add more happiness in my life!!!!!!!! happy. ness. not misery. sorry bout that. slip of the tounge huhu. err finger. my finger slipped. oh whatever.















*slowly rolling eyes*

1 comment:

MissCheriLady said...

sepa bilang xda org baca ur blog. im reading it. slalu...siukk sy baca ur blog...funneh bah kau...naturally. i mean it in a nice way ok sumandak :p

bah ok sy mau bca lagi post lain...buhbuiiiiii :D