Sunday, March 15, 2009

must...keep...eyes...open.....

i haven't slept since my last post. since last night. since 9pm last night. slept for only an hour & a half people. & now im at WAR.

i cannot sleep. i absolutely cannot let myself sleep.



1. im not at home.

2. im at a cc in center. friggin' long story.



remember that jinx i mentioned in my previous post? as expected....no tarian. gee, that just makes it easier for me to leave for danum then huh? bye bye tarian. stayed my ass awake for nothing. oh shoot me. anyone please.

when i just planned to sleep my ass off, at 7am my mom announced,

"Let's go to gaya street with uncle shahrin & the family!"

wokay, that sounds ok. a few hours is ok i guess. then maybe i can sleep after that.

we.....eventually left the house at nearly 10am. ok, i can still hold on. boleh ba ni. more than 12 hours awake. i can handle this.

k, chapter 2.

i couldnt send my spm results to my uncle (waaahhh what a surprise) so had to meet up with my cousin d cp. & i had (or so i thought) training at 2pm in asia city. since i was already in kk, went to gaya street with the shahrin clan, so i thought it was a good idea to stay in kk. i wont be able to wake up if i went home & have a little nap. what was i thinking? dammit. wat. was. i. thinking.

2pm. studio. EMPTY. maybe it was naive of me to expect that they would inform me if there was no training. maybe i was just supposed to know when there was no training. like mind reading. @_@

so i am stuck here in kk, more than 20 hours being awake, waiting for my parents to pick me up while they're in tuaran with the shahrin family.

my insomnia's starting to get really serious now. i mean, it wouldnt matter much that me not having enough sleep causes me fatigue & all, coz if i was informed & told of what i need to know, dis wouldn't have to happen.

if i was really dancing, dis is nothing. ive done this before. but seriously, this the most terrible day of my LIFE. nope, its not when i broke up with whats-his-face, its not when i see her & him in front of me & my so-called friends stayed static, it is THIS. im totally babbling. dammit im sleepy.

nasib la cousin ku ada tau. haih.

klu nda, basah ni keyboard kena air liur basi. hm. sekian, terima kasih.

No comments: