Thursday, September 25, 2008

visual explaination

see, i hav some people in my life where they just dont see & think much of me
dat im not as significant or
dat im not capable of feeling or knowing things
beside to just laugh, eat, & joke around. make fun of myself


they just expect me to adapt to their ways & thoughts
im just someone who's visible but transparent
it doesn't make any sense but there u go
i guess every1 has felt like dis....yes?


yeah, i guess i am dat kinda person
im not serius,
i dont go around telling people how matture i am
i dont see myself as someone who's to look up to
or even showing it
& yeah, i do know wat u think of me
I DO
but even if i said something
there's dat look dat always stopped me from saying anything
or dat silent treatment where everything is just fine
& they won't wana mention about
resulting in
ur thoughts actually linger for as long as it could
so long dat it stays
permenantly
& i cant change dat anymore
what happened to the simple "dont judge a book by its cover"?
i might be a happy go lucky person
i fart, i belch, i like kitties & cartoons
but that's just a part of me
right?
im just as same as u, i wanna be understood too.
i wanna be accepted too.
i dont wana be given dat LOOK where wen i express something
ur hoping me to stop
u dont wanna listen
im just babbling
or the worse ever
u think otherwise of wat's actually coming out of my mouth. ouch, dis kills the most.
i havn't even finished talking,
& u already think dat im wrong.
gee...
judging others is good,
it could predetermine wats gonna happen between u & the person
& boleh la avoid benda2 xbesh.
but to actually make a person feel like they cant be themselves
& there's no space for them to do so
or u wont allow it is just inconsiderate.
its hard to read dis....kan?
u probably couldn't even read ol of dis cos of the font..
see, dis is simply my point...
wen u dont think much of a person like i said,
coz u see him or her as dis small,
he or she is insignificant to u,
its hard for u to know dat person.
thus, treating the person like he or she isnt worth much.
just like dis post. visually, i mean
nevertheless, its wen people disregard u
dat dis happens.

No comments: