Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HONEY I'M HOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!


hello.



my name is Siti Raihannah, but hannah plz :)


i am 21 biologically, mentally i'd say 30? 12? it depends really


i live in sabah, malaysia


in the sombre but blissful Viewpoint Park


I am currently still studying in Shahputra College




n welcome to my blog :)




bare with me,


its been a while since i last wrote


i only had surveys in friendster as my source of outlet (i noe hehe)


and since i have limitless (or so i think) time at home, with the internet


n with my thoughts


i thought a blog would be a gooooood idea!


*why haven't i thought of this before ahh?*


i did but i didnt think it would work


*blog, how could i have ever doubted u*


n now i couldnt be more happier!! *big smile*


hehe







err i dunno wat 2 tell u 2 expect out of my blog yet


jut more POSTS i guess? haha!


till then~ :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey !

nice to meet you! How's the weather in Malaysia?

I lived in asia for approx. 10 yrs.
Now, I am in Kentucky USA.

Hope to hear from you!

Terry

Email: nc1_burton@hotmail.com

mauflagrum said...

greetings from Ecuador, South America, nice to meet you... well, I don't speak or write in english so well, then is all I can say... sorry if you can't understand me hehehe...

here is my mail, if you wanna talk someday...

mauri1085@hotmail.com

Amy Ajak said...

whoa...who are these people???! haha.
scareyyy~

hunnah said...

0_o aku pun tidak tau TTTT_____TTTTT