Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Still...

in front of my computer........

*ngeheheheheee*

HOORAY!

changes.....in my blog!!!

*i should celebrate, this is a BIG accomplishment*

despite it looking like an "amature", it's okayyy for me!

& how I did it really just makes me wanna punch myself

I just went to default templates in blogger itself....

*screams*

hahhh

but really,

this is distracting me from writing more

*stop stop stoooooop!!*

Have you ever planned something for someone

soooooo important to you

& you tried to do everything perfectly

but ending up sort of neglecting the actual reason (the person) why you went through that much effort?

because you were caught up with yourself & everything else

this is how I feel about my blog now

*ehehehhehehehehehhe*

but minus the agonizing guilt

& the fact that my blog isn't a person

*I'm starting to not make any sense*

I guess that's enough for now.

let me bring my unproductive self to bed

I think Mr. Sandman has already run out of sand

My eyebags look creepy

till then,

tata!

2 comments:

Amy Ajak said...

kuihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

tiba2x ni bah i~ LOL

hunnah said...

MYYYY!!!! AKU BRU BUAT CHOCO CHIP COOKIES!!!!! nyamaaaaan....n has vitamin a
my mama p letak pumpkin seeds
nyaman ni ba.... ^^
ko mesti taste!!!