Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ooh...what does dis button do?

its a cold afternoon here in KK, i woke up thinking it was still in the morning~ heheheheee. i had an awful dream =/ kept getting those dreams frequently now.

*weeps*

bbbbrrrrr IT'S REALLY COLD!! it had been raining heavily since 5 30 am. I could hear the wind and my cats scrambling outside the house while i was writing my 1st post.

*i stayed up. creating my blog. eheh.*

i slept at 8 am, n it was still raining. then a cousin of mine called at 10 am, still heavy raindrops. i went back to sleep thinking that i'd wake up in an hour.

right.


BUT!


1st thing's 1st
i just couldn't wait to write more on my dear blog

i want to splurge on my own thoughts & words haha!

i want to share my ideas with others

& i want to express that which i cant,

except for me to write it

but before i actually become a blog freak,

my curiosity was reverted to words like


CUSTOMIZE

SETTINGS

EDIT PROFILE

DASHBOARD

EDIT TITLE

EDIT TEMPLATE


*ooooooh*
now what are these things? what do i do with them? & i came across words like "widgets, links, subscibe".

HAHA!
im just so curious & intrigued to what other things that i can do to my blog

*happy happy joy joy*

im being a total nerd (or worse),

i know =)

im just clicking whatever it is that seems like it needs to be clicked haha!

ok, i wont pretend that i have the know-hows & shishkebabs of blogging

let me get this clarified =P i don't!

heheheee my blog might be boring for some time

before i figure out the

making-ur-blog-cool features

=D

oooh look i've added a label for my post!

till then, =)


No comments: