Friday, September 19, 2008

Alright Now, I Think That's Enough!

*hahhhh*

i spent the last 4 hours looking at free blog templates websites...

4 hours

4 hours

4 hours

and in between the hours I couldn't choose which layout I liked best,

browsed about 50 webites

and finally found a few that I like

and then found out that the Winzip software in this laptop

HAS EXPIRED...

so I couldn't download those that I really like

and then found some websites that already has codes

but are filled with errors

*good going hannah...I'm proud of you*

I'm not kidding when I say

I DO NOT KNOW THE KNOW-HOWS OF A BLOG!

heheheheheheheeeee

man,

I NEED A TUTOR A.S.A.P!!

*do bloggers actually have tutors before they blog or do they just have a natural talent at blogging that the technicalities (I invented this word) comes along with it?*

I can't stop lauging at myself right now....haha!

I did find this layout

I'm gonna finish my post first

ahaaak!!

goodness

I have a backache to match menstrual pain

& I think my butt expanded for 2 inches

yuuuuup the quest to make my blog cool

is going to stop........

*right...*

well, for now~ =)

2 comments:

Amy Ajak said...

ahakks... my blog sucks but i got templates in www.blogmenjerit.com

many tutorials sanaaa darl!! hehe

hunnah said...

I WENT THERE!!!! :D sgt helpfuuuul
lucu lg tu org tu ehehehhe....
cumil ni baaa

the tutorials pun kan CLEAR ni gillaaaaaaa

THANKS AMMYYYYYY!!!! AKU ADA TUTOR SUDA!!! xD