Tuesday, February 17, 2009

well there u go :D

NEW TEMPLATE!!!!!! not much tho, but id like it dat i finally settled on one. boy. RAMBANG MATA BUDU. muahahahhahahah!!!! i didnt now wat i want :D

might change it again LOL

(here is where i start writing SOLELY about my template scavenger hunt...mmg teda idea ngeehehe)

erhem! so, i didnt noe wat to choose at first, how i wanted my blog to look like. went to the usual graphic-cy ones at first, BUT THEY'RE BORING! & besides, my last template pun gitu juga rupa dia. went with something i cud put my vain picts in (o yeah, i hav tons of them) but i held back on dat thought entah napa; sumthing to do wit my perfectionist-afraid-to-make-a-mistake syndrome T______T went for the girly ones but.....eheh...im not wat u call a girly girl...i dont want my readers to get confused. MUAHAHA.

& so, i went wit sumthing dat suits with my old soul; bahahaha. ada kupi lg. dis is temporary i noe, nda lama ni...aku tukar lg ni tgk la.

before i go off, if its n0t too late, i wanna wish everyone a happy belated valentine's :D :D :D seems like everyone has sumthing to say bout dat particular day ;D & im going to read EACH & EVERY ONE OF THEM NOW!!

paning suda kan mencari template.

No comments: