Friday, February 6, 2009

just cause~

tomorow is my interview with STB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaahhh cant wait cant wait *lumpat2*

ive been waiting for this for a looooooooooooooong time

even having to wake up early gets moi excited~

ahh...

lemme say something

i am not nervous when it comes to an interview with a marketing executive of one of the highly recognizable tourism organization in this region

nope.

but i was nervous, & anxious, almost paranoid indeed

to send a letter to UiTM

all i had to do was fill up a convocation form; my name, ic no, address, & photostat my ic,

but i was so scared & terrified & conscious that i would make a mistake

that i ended up actually making...them....mistakes T______T

i bought the wrong envelope

i didnt photostat my ic right

i didnt photostat my ic YET when the form is already in a glued envelope

wrote my address wrong

doubled, tripled, quadrapled checked my particulars to find them still in errors

*enough..!*

great. another reason why im an oddball. xD

babah. agata tidur babunyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa.

ZZzzZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzZZZZZzzzZ~~~~~~

3 comments:

i n d e n said...

hey hey hey!! gudluck gudluck!!!

p.s: i was thinking of sending my resume p sana STB juga tu..but HR punya post la hahha.

.xx.

Amy Ajak said...

omg!!! i cant wait to call u!!! WAAHAHAHAHAAH.... i wish i could be there... but instead i got fieldwork at a DUMPPP??????? my goodness. hahaha...

good luccccccccccccccccccccccckkkk!!!!!!!

hunnah said...

i have been but a pawn people...it wasnt an interview

*muka buruk*

but thaaaaaaannnnkkkkssssss anyways inden ^^ (muaaahhh)

AMMMMMMMMMMYYYYY!!!! :D gilaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont know wat wud happen if i didnt meet u td =/