Friday, February 20, 2009

saya okay

triumph!! happy happy joy joy! i like my blog.



time will tell; indeed it needs more pictures & decorations. my vainness won't fail me. if i ever had that! :D sudah tiba masanya untuk angkat bakul sendiri *clears throat*



hahahhaa.



the past two days of my life was a turmoil; im not bluffing, look at my previous posts. from being confused to angry to enraged; i was a MESS. people warned to not let your right hand know what ur left hand did, & so, i'll leave out my tantrumatic details. the things i did wasnt pretty (muahahahhahahaha) but of course, only when i am happy do i take the moment for granted & thus, it slips my mind so ndala terblog...! ya, dis is wat dis post is about ;)

in my time of tantrumness, my best friend amesz membawa ku berjalan :D uwwaaaaa i missed her gila ni & so cured la sikit ini perasaan marah2 ini huahaha. the curios benjamin button was something; & i wouldn't pick a better company! MYYYYY!!!! SYIIIUUUKKK!!!! we ate lambchops, talked a lot, & the best part besides the watching the movie was meeting our old senior d Port View!!!!!!!!! was glad she was there with me to meet my future "future" ehehehe. nnt la explain. & then nda puas lg becerita, stay lg d mcd drive thru duduk2 makan2. for the whole day, what was worrying & disturbing me was slowly fading smpai dia tggl 3/4 ja. the posts i made before, all those makin lama makin aku nda ingat ^___^ AMESZ I LOVE U GIRL!!

as if that couldnt help me enough, yesterday i went to kk wit a bus to meet my cousin. smpai ja d kk ketawa sudah :D turun ja d bustop, tu konduktor bas p tgk org d bustop ni trus tgk aku smbil senyum dan buat "thumbs up". heran la aku. sekali aku tgk di depan...alalalala cumil jua pacik ni. becicit suda kali. tgk2 aku smbil blushing. the sight was genuine that i find it funny :D nda marah ni terus. i walked a lot, a bit too much i guess, dat sweat built up on my head to create an army or dandruffs. baiklah.

oh. one more. ive added colour to my wardrobe!!! hehe. baju baruuuu muahahah. other than black & white, ive added purple & pink to the collection. yyyeeessss satu mission accomplished. & now that cherie's selling clothes online, i just have to pick what i want thru dis comp :D no salesgirl, no shops.

itulah dia, i have more reasons to be fine than being sour all the time. ^____^ im okay now. no tanrums. :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: