Wednesday, February 18, 2009

compromise? not in my vocabs at the moment

in nature, i am a happy go lucky person. im always happy. happy happy happy happy happy. like im always smiling the whole time. nothing can break me.

WRONG.

being angry cant be associated wit me at all; im always called THE NICE ONE, THE GOOD ONE, well newsflash.

I CAN GET IRRITATED

i can be agitated

my cup of coffee can get stirred

i can be angry

no one seems to take me seriously

& till dat time comes, which i think never will,

im gonna go on a rampage if i feel like it

i dont like it i'll say something

IM HUMAN

not some comfort shoulder to ease up ur guilt or anything, please

i haven't said this in a while

I HATE EVERYTHING AT THE MOMENT

makes pregnant women like saints compare to my mood swings.

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!

damn. cant enjoy my lambchop. upperstar babi.

No comments: