Monday, December 8, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huuuuuuhuhuhuuhu...dis got me excited maaan :D :D :D despite ni laptop nda buli download my ultimate fav photo editor photoscape, pas2 aku teda tu biji kelentit bluetooth thingy to transfer my picts, AKU MASI BESEMANGAT!!!!! heeeeehehehe....adala jua tu picnik.com & my rm1.71 crdt...mms~~~....hahhahahahhaha....





now, notice i didnt do justice for dis pict...i tried my very best gillaaaa xD photoscape tedaaahhh...yeah my title says home sweet home, but i wasnt at home yet! dis was wen i visited sofie in riana green, kl & belle was there too!!!!! seriously, it felt as close as home ;) these are my BEST FRIENDS!! they hav been for the last 7 years ok....SEVEN...YEARS...distance never was an issue =)) i figured dat i really2 wanted 2 see sofie since she wont be coming to kk dis year...but, in my hugest regret, i wished i planned it sooner ='( i came wen the next day was my flight back 2 kk ='(((( i only spent 15 hours wit these gals, minus 6 hours of sleep...but still, IT MADE ME SO HAPPY!!!!! :D we cooked bfast...menu besa d rumah sofie,



1. canned corn



2. baked beans



3. fish/chicken nuggets



yahh...time tu, semua ada :D :D :D ohh!! plus some new things ngeheee...sofie craved for some pancakes~~~~ oohh yummy...nden cornbeef, nden hashbrown...i was bloated smpai malam ni ba hehehhe...nden sofie puts on the movie "Chicago" yg ada renee zelwegger n catherine zeta jones...PUNYA BEST!!!! i miss those times where all of us wud just sit down & watch a movie & talk bout it...erhem!!! sweetest thing, for example... :D & the most sweetest thing dat sofie did was she took of one of her slippers first to stop a door from closing coz she forgot her keycard!! heheh cian~ so she walked me to the cab...without a slipper...she gav up minutes later taking both her slippers off =') time d elevator ni c belle "UISH!!! NDA AMBIL GMBAR PUN!!!!" hence d pict =)))))) i love these gurls so much & it was just wat i needed at the time...to be with them ngehehehhe! IM MISSING THEM ALREADY!!!! sofie knew dat i was "singkat" so she gave me a few bucks for my trip =') sof, u still hav 2 giv me ur acc no =)) LOVE U GIRLS SO MUCH!!!!! ~xoxoxoxoxo~



now, the day after i arrived in kk, I HAD TO MEET THE PEOPLE DAT MADE KK A HOME FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D of course my family too ;D ngeheeee...i missed these gurls SO MUCH dat i was balding...really...im not playing :D :D :D hehheheheheh...

AMY & YUQ!!!!! i only saw them "virtually" thru facebook & ym ='( tu pun, i only saw amesz twice ja la kan ;D it killed me so much knowing dat wen they were here, people were trying to hurt them & probably succeeded & i cudnt do a thing....NOBODY HURTS MY BEST FRIENDS OKAY?????

under some circumstances, i went back a lil late than expected, not a day goes by d kuantan tu dat i didnt miss them =) makin drg komen my photos in facebook, makin rinduuu~ ;P uhuuu...time ni, we were at gracepoint makan2 mau celebrate belated befday yuq ;D man, i cud only afford mee sizzing ja utk c yuq ngahahah!! lain kali yuq, lain kali!!! cupcakes were substitutes for a cake~!

HAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D terubat rindu i tau tak...hehheheh GALK!! sue was supposed to go out too but she wasnt allowed coz it was near maghrib suda kan...still got to meet her jap ja..at least i stole a hug from her, dat was enough ;) byk lg masa ni...im not going anywhere ;)

I MISSED AMY'S LAUGH!!!! :D :D :D :D too much to tell!!! in the car wen they heard my ringtone, daft punk technologic, tus tesambung la kan dgn ayat2 miscellaneous drg :D smpai la "nokosi low...mai sodena" hahaha ;) WE WATCHED BOLT!!! &...i....actually....fell......asleep~ ;P ssshhhh....dium2~ ahahahah...wen amesz picked me up, i cud hear her voice from outside my house :D :D :D :D

man im just totally speechless.....I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY TO FINALLY MEET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lama tu...3 bulan hehe...there was no chance for me n amesz telepathic-saying-the-same-thing-at-the-same-time moment yet, but there was the laughing-a-lot-at-things-only-we-cud-understand moments...o yeah...lots of them :D LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THEM AGAIN!!!!! LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kyrea said...

haha...
hunaaaahhh!!!
siok....
mo jpa lagi last b4 sy p kehel..huhu...
yg ada suwie...
ngeh

hunnah said...

yes yes yes :D :D :D

aku tidak akan biarkan ko p kl sebelum aku puas jumpa ko (kamu)

PAHAM?

~style ala2 sergent~

Amy Ajak said...

u know when i saw u..
it was a big relieve!!!
i felt like i got 1 pain off my chest! like it doesnt matter anymore...
arggghhh! thank god ur home!!!!!!!
i love u me bestie! mwah mwah!!!