Thursday, October 22, 2009

this'll be quick

HOORAAAAYYY!!!! broadband ku amat2 ok sda muahahahaha...im back to being an internet junkie la ni, fb 24 hours a day, changing my blogger templates, dont forget the whining, and discovering more weird things on youtube HAHA!!

o yaa speaking of weird, last nite, the person i never wud've thought to contact me from kuantan, EVER, actually called me (WARGGH!!) err...the only thing i knew about him was probably the fact dat his mustache grows faster on the left side of his mouth...other than that, ZERO. it was weird....

oooohhhhh and hooray for my boyfriend coz he didn't listen to me when i told him to do his assignment on sunday now he's stuck with 3, and it has to be submitted tomorow! not a single one is done!!! HOORAYYY!!! akakakakaka xD

oh question, how would you react if someone told you that he/she is so popular in sabah?

hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok2 last one....make up......I NEED A SMUDGIE!!!! ='( i cannot live without smoky eyes.......i feel like an artery vein in my body has been cut & now i'm dying bleeding to death......dats how bad i need a smudge tool......hehehe....

i'll probably make a new post again after dis heheeeeeeeeeee....bye for now

No comments: