Thursday, June 11, 2009

this familiar dead-end feeling is kinda soothing~~~~~~

nothing compares to home ^^ yup, dat getaway gave me what i needed...& opened my eyes to something i should've seen sooner, but oh well...now i know better right? u don't expect a loved one stepping on u...but sometimes they do~

one thing's sure got me excited
..i'm no longer tangled in a state of confusion by a big baby...tho the word DARLING will haunt me forever. damn. BUT!!!! IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so im reunited with my true love (the internet) and back with my best friend (the refridgerator) and reconciled with my nemesis (the laundry) hehe...it's back to day dreaming and chasing cars...cloud nine...blurry.. ;)

tho one thing bothered me, i didnt accomplish one thing while on my holiday...

MR ENKI

u. me. kuantan. next time. be there.

*back to blurry mode*

hmmmmm...lemme enjoy this for a while.....hehe......i'll pour the rest of my words next time...oh HOOMMMEEEEYYY!!!!!

No comments: