Friday, January 30, 2009

trying to light a match

*grrr* i am seriously geram nda dpt upload gmbar. it's stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know that feeling of annoyance & tension & anger & unaccomplished & pissed at the same time? gitula. rasa. dia.

probably other things has contributed to that. but that's another story. =/

i am mentally tired =( & the picts was supposed to turn my mind in peace but instead, TT_____TT ish. its was something dat i was looking forward to =(

hahh. u noe wat? i have dis habit of mine. im paranoid of wat people'll think towards anything i do. so, wat im gonna do now is say....i know wat ur thinking :D apa ba masalah perempuan ni kan muahahhahahah :D :D :D gmbar ja ba kaaaaaaaaan

but im a simpleton, simple things can cheer me up :)

& now, for the moment, hopefully blogger's photo uploader works, let's seeeeeeee getek picts of me muahahahahahahha :D :D :D


heheee i love my new jeans ^^ location : kasih sayang resort! i tried taking a picture of myself thru my own reflection in a mirror~ seemed liked a good idea. till i freaked myself out when the camera suddenly slow-shuttered (it hasnt before) & i already mentally prepared my apology speech for my dad for ruining his office cam (- -,) ngehehhh...but actually, woowww a discovery! bulih pulak di tmpat galap2 dia slow, tampat tarang2 inda!!! adidiiihhhh...neh palui~ i noe that this isnt even qualified to be called a good pict sebab dia gerak2 & shapeless but i like it ;) (^.^)v *peace!* I LIKE IT SO MUCH!


another one of my fav ^^ dis was at tjg aru beach! taken just recently, it was the usual keluaring & lepaking wit my loved ones =) present was amesz, raef, yohan, & lil bro ami!!! while ami was occupied smsing a mysterious lady sms-er & the others talking & laughing, kerana daku tidak dilayan, i took these picts using a timer & they turned out nice :D :D :D editted it a bit & combined them; peek-a-boo la kononnya..ngahahakk~! this is one of my effort to being an aspiring FARTographer. yeah. i edit pictures & im cool. NOT. =P =P =P


one word. NERDY!!!!!!!! woh mai gat. i didnt know i could still smile like this after form 3... ^___^ my dear momma took this picture & i tried to look all fiYyerce & pouty but she told me to smile & thus...this came out =) but after looking at it for a while, this pict's special to me ;) it was that one moment where i think a real part of me was taken in a pict ^^ me not trying to look pretty :D :D :D just smiling at the sight of me mamaaaa *awwwww* and she said, it was my most sincere smile ever ;)


presenting Hannah the Clown a.k.a. MJ...LOL! baaaahahahaha!!! well now, the letters MJ means something else to me *erhem*, & it is ALL me. i created it, i made it, & i am IT. (well, the maciks & anggota came wit the nickname :D) for those who know me well knows wat im talking about :D the monumental moment of my life was the 1 minute & 30 seconds during the maleks new year gathering :D :D :D at the catwalk competition..........i was.......& am.......& always will be......the....MODEL JULING. terima kasih. wanna see the vid?? *my mama took dis pict..love u mama!!*




did i run out of pictures.........? yes i did (- -,) this is it for now, but im soooooooooo gonna write some more & post more pictures!!! depends on those lightbulb ideas of course ^^ they come & go ya noe *ive been staying at home too long...sigh* ahah! this did cheer me up! ;) if u did read dis post, id like to say thank u (really) for spending ur time to read my spoiled-bratty post; if u didnt, its okay. im still AWESOME. eheeeeeh. u noe u love me :D :D :D :D

till theeeen. byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee.












wait. dont tell me the only way i can show those pictures are thru uploading them in blogger?? that's insane. byknya tuuuuu. amy, tggu ah, bodoh ba broadband ni skrg klu nda, cni ja ni aku upload. ym pun palui :D :D :D

No comments: